As we all get ready to head back to school ~ some in a week or so...and some still several weeks away ~ we all become once again focused on our school's sense of pride! With school pride comes the thought of our school's cherished mascot....
Well maybe not so much for some. I found some rather unusual school mascot names so I thought I'd share a few with you! If your not a huge fan of your school's mascot, you might be when you finish reading these.
- Palmer Moose ~ Alaska
- Salome Frogs ~ Arizona
- Stuttgart Rice Birds ~ Arkansas
- Lincoln Fighting Zebras ~ California
- Brush Beetdiggers ~ Colorado
- Marvelwood School Screaming Pterodactyls ~ Connecticut
- Cobden Appleknockers ~ Illinois
- Chinook Sugar Beeters ~ Montana
- Crooksville Ceramics ~ Ohio
- Northeast Grape Pickers ~ Pennsylvania
- Hutto Hippos ~ Texas
- Fall Creek Crickets ~ Wisconsin
So, as you can see, your mascot may not be so WHACKY after all! :)
Thanks to High School Team Names for sharing.